Planning for the future of your organization means planning for growth and for a permanent and stable source of income. An endowment fund managed by the West Vancouver Foundation can be a powerful tool that enables your organization to have greater impact over time.
Your charitable organization can set up an Agency Fund at the West Vancouver Foundation, creating a long-term source of revenue. By pooling investments, we can help to reduce your risk while optimizing returns. And we can help grow your endowment, ensuring you get the most from our partnership.
Benefits to Your Charity
Working with a community and financial expert allows you to focus on providing the services of your charity instead of the administration of donations.
Ease of administration, as the West Vancouver Foundation handles donation receipts and prepares fund statements. And, if requested, we can work with your board and staff on specific reporting needs. A low administrative fee covers all services.
Increased return and reduced risk as a result of pooling your investments
- Gifts are placed into your fund and combined with other funds in the foundation's investment pool. Over time, earnings from your fund are distributed to your organization to address your agency's most pressing needs.
- We handle all of the administrative details - including investment management and help in specifying grant disbursements, so that your organization puts assets where they are needed most.
Knowledgeable partner on trends in philanthropy and issues in the community
- In-depth understanding of community trends (including the VitalSigns work) and how the outcomes can inform your strategic development of your programs.
- An organization that can help to match donors with causes and charity needs with donor wishes.
- Invitation to participate in various workshops and the Annual Giving Review.
- Promotion opportunities via our website and social media channels, foundation events and publications.