Helping you help your clients reach their philanthropic goals.
A partnership with the West Vancouver Foundation can extend your organization’s services and amplify your impact with clients now, and for future generations.
Many donors are seeking a comprehensive approach to their wealth management that includes philanthropy as part of their plan.
Charitable giving, with its array of giving vehicles and complex charitable assets, can be complicated. We have the people and resources to make it easy and efficient for both you and your clients. When you partner with us, you can extend and deepen your relationships with clients, expand your services, and connect with multiple family members and generations. Your clients will be making more informed, effective decisions about their giving. And a greater impact on the causes they care about most.
PARTNERSHIP ON YOUR TERMS
We work as your partner, and you stay in control of your client relationships.
Every day you provide professional guidance and advice to your clients on the best options available to fulfill their personal and/or professional dreams. Understanding their philanthropic goals is another aspect of these discussions.
Whether they want to address an urgent need in the community, memorialize a loved one, or help out a charity with a project, we have a giving option to help them make an impact and improve the lives of others in the community.
Helping your clients realize their philanthropic goals and ideas allows you to provide more comprehensive service as part of a total financial or legal plan, which your clients will appreciate. When you understand the local issues, and the work being done to address them, you will build greater respect and trust along the way.
Both you and your clients will benefit by working with us:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships-we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We are experts on charitable giving. Whether it’s setting up a less costly alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We offer expert knowledge about our community, so we can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish a Donor-Advised Fund with us, you, and they, can stay involved for generations.
- We help your clients donate a variety of assets, including cash, publicly listed securities, and real estate. These can be assets they give now, or later, as part of their estate plans.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Please contact us if you would like to:
- meet to discuss a client’s specific interests;
- receive an information package;
- book an information session for your team regarding the West Vancouver Foundation;
- receive ongoing updates about the West Vancouver Foundation.
We are charitable giving experts. Whether it’s setting up a less costly alternative to a private foundation or providing support as part of the estate planning process, we can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
If your clients would like to include a gift in their will to the West Vancouver Foundation, this simple form provides the information needed.
To assist your clients in gifting publicly traded securities to the West Vancouver Foundation.
Gifting a life insurance policy to the West Vancouver Foundation.
Our Give Where You Live campaign is an exciting giving campaign that empowers community members to support a select group of local charities.
If you are providing philanthropic advice to clients, as current or prospective donors, or to charitable organizations this booklet can provide additional resources and learnings. From the Canadian Association of Gift Planners.